We have had customers ask us how we look after our Varca’s, so along with some customer tips we have put together the below list! If you have any tips you would like to share then let us know!
- If you find a small mark on the Nubuck use an ordinary rubber on the mark or we can also recommend using a suede velour gum from Woly that we supply on our website
- If you are looking to give your Varca’s a freshen up then you can use the Nubuck cleaner also from Woly or you can give these tips a go
- Use a soft sponge soaked in warm water with some washing up liquid. Making sure you wet the whole front of the shoe to avoid water marks. Then rinse under water and blot dry with a towel. Leave them to dry and then brush the Nubuck up. The colour may fade
- To soften your new Varca’s smother your feet in body lotion then wear your Varca’s! This feeds the leather and is also great for your feet!
- To shape your Varca’s to your feet place a hot towel inside your Varca’s, whilst they are still damp wear them and this will soften the leather and stretch to your feet
- If your Varca’s are feeling a bit tight then you can use a hairdryer to loosen the leather while they are on your feet!